CAPNE is the national voice for practical nursing education in Canada.
Excellence in practical nursing education.
- Support and enhance the quality, effectiveness, and consistency of practical nursing education.
- Promote evidence informed nursing education.
- Liaise with key stakeholders such as government and regulatory bodies on issues pertaining to educational and human resource needs.
- Enhance awareness and understanding of the role of the practical nurse in the collaborative delivery of health care.
- Contribute to policy initiatives related to issues and trends in health and education.
- Promote collaboration with other educators and enhance inter-professional education and practice.
- Support and foster transferability between educational programs and mobility of graduates.
- Oversee the organization of an annual conference for practical nurse educators.
For more information visit: capne.net
Image credit: Jon Spaull/ Dorling Kindersley / Universal Images Group